General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in South Jordan
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' December 6, 2022, 10:56 AM SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Family and friends of a Utah Tech University student who fell from a fifth stor...
- Utah Tech student dies in fall from dorm balcony December 5, 2022, 7:44 PM A Utah Tech freshman died early Sunday morning when he fell from a fifth floor balcony at a student ...
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager December 5, 2022, 4:32 AM Photo of 13-year-old Eli Mitchell of West Jordan. Photo credit: the Mitchell family. SALT LAKE CITY ...
- Kicking off school charity drives on Giving Tuesday with Casey Scott December 5, 2022, 4:32 AM SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — With the holidays comes the spirit of giving. Casey Scott joined us at Copper H...
- View all news in South Jordan
The last job offers in South Jordan
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL-A Oil Field Driver - Flex Home Time - Avg. $105,960/Yr Benefits Mongoose Trucking
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL-A Owner Operator - Home Weekly - Avg. $16k/Month $4k Sign-On Forward Air Solo
- Logistics & Warehouse CDL Truck Driver - Average $75,215/Year $5,000 Sign-On Bonus System Transport Company Drivers
- Logistics & Warehouse Local CDL-A & B Truck Driver - Home Daily - Competitive Pay Benefits Republic Services Pleasant Grove, UT
- View all jobs in South Jordan